Wednesday, April 14, 2010

tea party in the fairyland.

All girls love pink. I love pink... but only since I turned 20... good thing I got married when I was 21, I dressed all my bridesmaid in pink. hehe... imagine if I got married earlier, I would've put all my bridesmaid in orange 'cos that colour used to filled my whole wardrobe! Jeremy can vouch for me on that one.

Happy 1st birthday miss Mylie. I can NOT believe time flies by that now you're one and walking already! I remember my first visit to the hospital when you just arrived in this world... you were tiny and I had the priveledge on changing your wet nappy on your first day!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, Tave brought a teaset as a present for miss Mylie moo and they played together for quite sometime until the Wiggles took over on TV. I think TV is evil....... took away all those precious play time and fellowshipping between our kids!


Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography

No comments: