Friday, April 16, 2010

easter bunny. literally.

I had to post these photos. HAD to! this is my second EVER easter egg hunt... in my life. In Indonesia, we never had easter egg in a eatable chocolate form...

Aunty Joy hid all the Easter eggs and bunny for each member of the family (loves!) and scattered mini chocolate eggs for Tave to find them too. Obviously in the easy place that us grown up wasn't allowed to spot and take. Much much fun indeed. Sneaky sneaky Jeremy got me my favourite! Ferrero Rocher!!!!!! and it's soooo big and tasty it puts a big huge grinny smile on my face! Bless my hubby, isn't he so lovely? (the answer is YES!)

Then we had some company for lunch... the Himys!!! Beth played well with Tave and if you seen in one of the pic, Tave was serenading to her... well, she tried to get Beth to dance... funnies thing, whenever we sang the chorus of Beyonce's single ladies, she wiggled and danced! soooo cute!


Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography

No comments: