Tuesday, April 6, 2010

baby model needed.

wow, i am so overwhelmed with the response regarding the baby model needed I posted on Facebook. It is for the purpose of expanding my portfolio and i want to try something new... for a change...
pretty much, i need a baby model (preferably a newborn or before 1). The shots will take about 20-30 minutes, and only 30km within Robina. I can either come to your house or go to a locations...
In return for your time generosity and pretty baby, i will give you 4 prints of 6x8" for you to cherish FOREVER!
So if you are interested and not minding having your precious one as a super model on my new upcoming website , email me on renita@renitastuart.com

in the lighter notes, look at my cute little fishy I have in the bath tub. Isn't she so adorable?!

Renita Stuart Photography

No comments: