Sunday, November 14, 2010

two little indians.

1 little... 2 little... forget the 3, 4 and 5... haha.
that little Indians song was one of the first English song i learnt (mmm... back when i was 10?) lol
again... another magical session from Jinky workshop in Canberra... I'm slowly crawling myself back into editing more from the workshop! I'm still catching up! aaaaa....
at the same time, I'm also organising
Tavé's 3rd birthday. what party did she request? ballerina!!!! and seems like she's been organising it for months! oh my gosh. it's gotta be the party of the century i think!

For you kiwis out there, I am excitingly heading towards your way for Christmas and New Year! so I'm opening session times in Queenstown, Cromwell, Wanaka and Christchurch. If you're interested, please email me and yay for some New Zealand fun!

IMG_2758c
IMG_2701c

5 comments:

WILD HORSE馬烈 said...

congrats!!!,the Indians result just different than other shots,more softly, more clean,just like jinkyart style。

well,im interesting how to got this change?

processing ?or lighting?maybe kid's skin?

im chinese Photographer,love jinkyart color style。

my website www.wild-horse.cn

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildhorse310/

WILD HORSE馬烈 said...

btw,sorry for my poor English~

Unknown said...

hi wild horse.

thanks for your compliment. jinky has her own style of editing. i have my own... the difference with these ones are the lighting at the time of the day. it was very warm and bright.

thanks.

WILD HORSE馬烈 said...

:)
i think the wonderful weather be helpful for shoot。


i love this Indians shot~you are nice Photographer!

Love Mae said...

This is AMAZING!