Thursday, November 4, 2010

Byron Bay trip.

Here are some of family snap shots once again before i archive everything into my beloved external hard drive... such a heart of a champion.
When the in laws are over here, the family (excluding the pregnant me and Tavé) went kayaking with the dolphins (jealous much? yes... yes i was) so i took miss D for a drive with us and ended up to be a pretty good Monday day for photos!!! yesssshhhh.... *mentally trying to compensate what i lost* haha.

ps. meanwhile, please pray for my family back in Indonesia... mom and dad are located where the mountain was erupted and last night was even worse! airport is closed and the city looked like a ghost town.


Byron Bay
Byron Bay Trip!
my little d.
Byron Bay Trip!
Byron Bay Trip!
my little moocha

No comments: