Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas GIFT idea!

my bulb of idea came on and thought i might help you with a couple of ideas... for Christmas. cos it is after all the happiest day of the year... haha

so, I'm selling photography session in 2011 for $100 which is 50% of normal price! nutter!!! yes yes.. ohhhh is that all? no no no that's not all! (putting my rugs-a-million voice) if you purchase 2, i'll give you the 3rd one absolutely for no charge at all! i won't even accept your 5cents if you insist! oh dear.

anyway, all purchased of this Gift Voucher (has to be purchased prior Christmas 2010) all proceeds goes towards SIDS and Kids. ^_^
If you would like to purchase some, please click over here.

ps. yes, i am showing some of my face one of this day... this was taken on my birthday last month. cheezyyyyyy!!! at least the voucher has a super pretty girl on it! not me. xoxoxo

Renita Stuart Photography

No comments: