Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a day of gratitude

day 02 // a day trip to Arrowtown & Queenstown
full day of picnic, cute wee town, amazing view and not to forget... the Queenstown LUGE!

we've been having so much fun with a great family friends of ours who happens to be Tave's godparents. yes... how oh la la is this... having a family date in New Zealand. haha.

this picture is a pic of my gratitude. Took a pic at the same bench 4 years ago on our 2 year anniversary with a one month old... our little princess Tave. To have the same bench pic with another wee one is just so special. I do call myself a very blessed woman! x

002

2 comments:

Cyn said...

SO PRETTY!!! And bless your heart... very beautiful family!

lilli-photo said...

Dear Renita,
I found your blog via pinterest. And I love your pictures. And tatally like your little cute family.