Tuesday, January 17, 2012

day 06 // Christchurch

on the 6th day of 2012, hubby and I took a little stroll in the heart of Christchurch. So heart breaking to see all the buildings gone, all closed inside the Red Zone. This is the city where I spent my teenage years... i grew up here... so sad!

BUT! despite all that depressing kinda feeling, Christchurch have built a little oasis feeling kinda nook tucked in ever so neatly inside the heart of the city.

Thought i'd share what we saw that day....

Red Zone - Christchurch
Christchurch
Christchurch
Red Zone - Christchurch
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch
pretty sunflower
bee
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch
toi toi Christchurch
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch
Cashel Container Mall - Christchurch

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I miss Christchurch and I hope the city will get better. But I love how you captured these. The city still looks so beautiful and cozy :)