Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby #3 is on his/her way // Gold Coast maternity photography

no... it's not my number 3. You'd know it from my blog if it is. *giggle

Had so much fun with this family... my beautiful friend Kristina is having her number 3 soon soon soon! For someone who shares the same birthday as me (too cool... too cool), she's just so awesome, fun to hang out with (along with all of our 4 children combined) we shares so much laugh together; BUT she's got the grace and patience like no one i know! i LOVE hanging out with her; hoping those patience and endurance towards our stubborn girls are rubbing off on me. hehe.

For all of you who believes in old wives tales... what do you reckon she'll have?
stay tuned for baby pics soon! ahhh i so can't wait and yes... i am getting clucky! terrible i know!

can you tell she's a model? haha she'll smack my head if she read this...
but seriously, Kristina, you are smokin' hot for one super pregnant momma! i should've attached that pic we laughed about. SHOULD'VE....... (still pondering about it)

K.
kristina
Gold Coast family beach fun
big bump
wind.




1 comment:

Cyn said...

GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see the baby pics!