Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm leaving... on the Jetplane

I am leaving my family this weekend... ALONE in Canberra doing an oh la la photographer's retreat!!!!

Be back on Monday and hopefully will post all the yummy photos and hopefully all the mad skillz i'm gonna be learning throughout the weekend through my photos! aaaarggghhhh so exciting!
but now... I have to be patient and just wait in the blessed Canberra airport for the transfer man to come and pick me up and take me to my accommodation.

While you're reading this, you might want to check out the new Baby Bones new Summer clothing line. yes... i did experience and play with some studio lights... there's always a first for everything isn't it?! Be a "liking" fan while you're at it! My wonderful friend Jess is one awesome creative artsy fartsy mommy!

love you all!!!!!!!! peace out.


i see you!
Baby Bones little model

No comments: