Friday, October 22, 2010

HELLOOOOOOO WORLD!

Happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me! I am one very loved girl... i do feel the love! thank you everyone who's messaged me today and commented me on my facebook! I'm so humbled and privileged to do life with you all... in any way shape or form!

One of my newest friend that I met last weekend took this pic of me on my half way mark! yes!!!! SURPRISE!!!! I am pregnant!!! Once again... hahaha.
Baby (technically #4) Stuart will arrive on this earth on early March next year!
yes yes... some of you already started to wonder whether or not i am having a baby or just simply getting abit too lazy to go to the gym. haha. well, no more secrets now! plus i think i do need to come clean since i can't hide my bump anymore.

Again... thank you for all your love, prayers and support! i do love u all. xo


blog

1 comment:

Jodie Boulenaz said...

Oh oh oh sooo happy for you!!! I am over the moon for you. We are due early march too!! Also just wanted to say you take the BEST photos-love you to do some of Genevieve one day xx x