Wednesday, September 1, 2010

happy spring!!!

spring is here! spring is here! i have to admit i have to sadly say buy-bye to my nice cold weathery season... WINTER! i honestly don't like the heat... but hey... one of my favourite season is here (beside autumn)! HELLOOOOOOO spring!

weather is warmer... time to get moving and take your camera outside and capture God's amazing creation... mind you, don't go too close to a snake or a crocodile... i'm talking about nice flowers... tall long grass with pretty flowers on top... little lady bird perching on a green leaf... those sorts of things.
Even this morning Tave got dressed up to kindy with her sunnies and beach hat. my little fashionista got it all sorted. too cute!

Have you met my beautiful friend miss Emily? of love mae of course... (see post below)
she is my new miss spring of my blog. hehehe. *bit cheezy there*

Renita Stuart Photography

No comments: