to the humble abode of love mae. It was one of the memorable mini trip of the year i must say.
why you asked? i'm glad you asked that.
1. such a lovely drive... can't believe in less than an hour drive from the gold coast, i could find some place so beautiful.
2. love mae store!!!!! i love their stuff... i was in heaven.
3. meeting the love mae peeps was definitely one of the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg omg omg" moments. just cos i've loved their stuff for ages.
4. got to know more of miss emily (from love mae) and she is beautiful (inside and out)
5. i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bargains! i'm in love!!!!
big deep breath... sigh. so so good.
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ▼ August (9)