Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Father's Day

it feels like Christchurch weather today... gloomy and cold... but i like it. ha! my body aches a bit but especially my legs... i've been squatting around, running around, jumping around, and even did a weird pose just to get the perfect pictures of the super cute lovebirds who just recently got hitched... Kirra and Benj Tan. (photos will come... soon...or whenever i finish editing them haha) -- only at www.lovesparkphotography.com.au

ps: Thank you Tegan for being the bestest support for me for the wedding yesterday! had such a fun road trip and date at the Thai place after we finished the wedding to celebrate before we had another Sunshine Coast - Gold Coast road.

rather than that, lets take our focus on all the dad's around the world... today is your day! Happy Father's Day! I personally want to thank:
1. my dad for his love, awesomeness and of course his mullah for sending me all the way overseas for a better life (yeah. i met my hubby that way...)
2. my hostdad Alan (who i was adopted into their family when i was living in NZ) because of his courage, love and strictness that got me in the right course for life.
3. my father in law... totally amazing man in many way. so thankful for him and his love for God.
4. last but not least... my husband. If you think you know Jeremy well, you don't know him inside the house like i do... He's a great+splendelicious dad and husband, a great provider for the family, helps me with housework massively (esp when i have so much work), and a lover for Jesus Christ.

as for today's special pic,... meet first time dad, Marty. Happy Father's Day to you, mate!

IMG_4840

No comments: