Tuesday, June 29, 2010

bestie.

let me introduce you to my (girl) best friend. She is the miss young importer & entrepreneur of year 2009. she's classy, hot, artsy fartsy, an AMAZING photographer, AND available for grab... (ok, she is so not liking me right now i bet)

we had fun last Saturday scoping out places... yet once again. ohhhh Sommer, thanks for being there for me through thick and thin! you're the BEST! and thanks for the hug too when i felt so down on Sat! xoxo


pic 1: who Sommer is to me, according to the urban dictionary
pic 2: proof that we do everything and anything to get the best pic
pic 3: doesn't it bring back memory?
Click here, marshy and here to go down the memory lane

Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography

note: bunny images was made by trafalgarssquare from etsy.


No comments: