Monday, June 28, 2010

Princess Leona

Last week I hit a day where I was so frustrated why I'm not being creative enough... in a sense that I needed to create something. Something beautiful maybe? and out of the blue, i took Tave to the art shop and bought some watercolour paper and a couple of canvases (yay for midyear clearance sale!)

yes... yes... i have been doing some paintings... some abstract ones (for Jeremy's office -- yay paid job!) and some... drawing some random cute characters. I've been enjoying the watercolour lately. doing some cutesy photos... and this one is one of my first one. and I'm titling it... "Princess Leona's world"

Who's Leona you might ask? Miss Leona Angel is this little princess who is growing up in the most amazing environment and definitely... the most amazing love surrounding you could ever find; in God's love, caring and tenderness. She is... Tave's little sister and Asa's big sister; my second child.

Renita Stuart Photography
Renita Stuart Photography

2 comments:

Felicia Oh said...

Hi Renita!

Are you preggers again??? :D I got hold of your story through AJ's story of Asa Jeremy.. We both lost our children at approximately the same time.. Our beautiful first born, Naomi, went home to Jesus on 2 Feb and we were soo devastated then. Our stories are soo similar! Our community came down and spent almost 2 full days believing for her resurrection, and when it seemed certain that Daddy God enjoyed her so, we released her to be with him..

I've written to AJ to thank her for sharing your story, to know we're not alone in this pain and struggle... and since then, Daddy God is so faithful! We are pregnant again! 16 weeks and counting now! :) YAAAYYY! I've written to AJ again because she wanted to know when we were pregnant again and didn't hear from her, so i visited your blog again :) I just came from Jill McCloughry's blog too and she's pregnant again too! He is really sooo faithful, i'm bowled over!!

Do write me at oh.felicia@gmail.com when you can. Thank you and keep taking these gorgeous photos! I'm in Singapore and if you ever are, let me know! :D

hugs,

felicia.

Felicia Oh said...

oh i just read it again proper.. Asa's older sister? I'm so sorry if i hit a sensitive cord Renita!! please forgive me if i finally got it!