Friday, July 2, 2010

to the kiwi land we go.

so... stepping out of my comfort zone right now and opening up a overseas session for family, children, baby, maternity or simply just "take my photos, will ya?" session. And the lucky first overseas session is picked in lovely NEW ZEALAND! well, it's not so much overseas (echo: overseas)... it's home. It's where I spent my teenage years... it's where my hubby's from... and it's where we met... back in high school in grade 11 (grade 10 australian)... bless.

so New Zealand it is! if you're interested on booking or knowing about details, simply please email me and say gid'day at renita@renitastuart.com

as for this lovely momma and little boy, recently had a lovely session at currumbin valley. sigh, i didn't know such pretty place exist, we had a wonderful time!


Renita Stuart Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful spot ... I love the swing!!!