Friday, May 4, 2012

1 + 1 + 1

one and a bit more week until I say bye bye to Australia! so sad... we've made so many great friends who are like family to us and gosh... i think one thing i'm VERY concerned about is.... THE COLD! why the heck are we moving in the middle of winter? seriously! 


today's been such a nice weather. a bit cloudy and even the rainbow decided to say hello.


here is a sneak peak of today's session. My good friend Sarah & her joker hubby are having a little princess soon! yay as my mom would say "wow... dragon year! BEST YEAR to have babies!" haha
so peeps, if you're thinking of having a baby, you've still got a little chance to still make it in dragon year. keep workin' it! haha xo

jaisarah
IMG_7393

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on
iso certification in saudi arabia