Sunday, April 22, 2012

my kitchen helper


there she goes sitting down on her "helping spot". Every time after we finished the mess seems to accumulate around that spot.
My little princess, can't believe she's so grown up. love her to bits.

Sorry about the slack on posting blogs. Life has been so full on with moving country. Golly gosh! and it's not easy being apart from the hubby (who seems to pick up my slack during wedding season big time quite immensely)

my kitchen helper my kitchen helper my kitchen helper

5 comments:

Anna Blumenkranz said...

Wow! She such a grown-up lady! Amazing! And looking beautiful!
Did the cupcakes turn out to be nice? ;)

Lots of love to all of you!

Cyn said...

Cupcakes girls!!! Tave looks so big now!! all grown up~ I hope you guys can come and visit us here in the U.S.! Disneyland awaits!

ISO 9001 Consultants Bangalore said...

Lovely girls and awesome photography.

ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION IN SAUDI ARABIA said...

Thank for your writting! It is easy to understand and detailed. I feel it is interesting, I hope you continue to have such good posts

factocert1 said...

Thank for your writting! It is easy to understand and detailed. I feel it is interesting, I hope you continue to have such good posts.
iso 27000 certification in saudi arabia iso 14001 certification in saudi arabia