Monday, January 24, 2011

pretty little princess

So much in my thoughts right now. I did consider to do a 365 project of my family. oh dear... then thought of doing a 52 weeks project. that would be lovely wouldn't it? hahaha, i know the hard work that goes behind those projects... if you haven't been, check out Inspiration 365 by my bestie Sommer Dawn. yes... A lot of work. but... so worth it in the end.
Judging from my lack of blog posting, i would so fail within the first month hahaha.

Meet the super cute little miss Isla Rose. She's my cousin's little darling and Tave is so in love with her!! Had some time spent with her during the New Zealand holiday and it so wasn't enough! isn't she sooooo lovely? i could eat her! nom nom nom.

little Isla

1 comment:

Cyn said...

omg! She's super tiny and I adore her name! I can also see the reflection of you taking her pics from her eyes :) super cute!