Sunday, December 20, 2009

this little cafe i love

have you been to Vintage Espresso?
that little cafe is sooo chic and we so love going there for an afternoon delight.
Especially around this pregnancy, i so can't help but going there all the time and request my one and only salami bagel! ahhhhhh such divine! My mouth is watering already thinking and talking about it.
I just want to memorate this moment and scream it to the world... I LOVE VINTAGE!!!!!
i do love u too, Andrew and Jodie! so mucho! you have done well to the world by birthing this cafe for ppl to indulge! hmmmm.....

xoxo

ps: do you love Tave's vintage face? that's an obvious evidence that she's been to Vintage!

salami bagel
chillin
kisses
baby cupcake
TGrace with cupcake
her vintage face!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I'd like to visit the Vintage Cafe... I really do :)
The food looks good...