Tuesday, December 29, 2009

how sweet it is to be loved by you

Close your eyes and make a wish!

I've known this couple for years now. Mr J used to live with hubby and I way back before i was even pregnant with Tave.
good times... we're practically family.

We had fun doing this photoshoot, with balloons (you never go wrong with tons of red balloons) ahhh bless.
they're getting married on the 6th March next year! so I thought I'd post this session on my blog to remind me that the 2009 is nearly over! eeeekkkk....
i don't think i'm ready.... like i'm not mentally ready to have this baby yet.
but do check with me in the next couple of days... then i might be....


DSC_5693 copy
collage01
DSC_5863 copy
DSC_5659 copy
DSC_5653 copy

2 comments:

Cyn said...

too cute! I can't believe he's getting married! WOW. Congrats for them!

Sarah Schelbach said...

Love your work Renita x