Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello Jogja

here i am. finally at home. to those of you who asked how my trip was... it was unbelieveably easy. I don't know why i was so worried. Both kiddies were awesome and so easy. before i knew it, 10 hours flight came around so quickly. although i wish i finished my movie before Benjamin needed another feed during the flight.

Just wanted to share with you some of the images i got from home. some of them are mom's dogs (can you believe she's got more than 10 dogs around her home), an inside view from mom n dad's car spare parts shop, a food lady who came to our shop and we just picked food from her little cart thing and a trip my sisters and i took with Cynthia's in law to the mushroom restaurant. fun fun fun. til then, let me take some more pics and post some here.

IMG_9841s
IMG_9850s
IMG_9849s
IMG_9854s
IMG_9865sa
IMG_9871s

No comments: