Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hello melbourne!

there are things about Melbourne i love. cultures and FOOD! food food food!
i had the privilege of shooting a pre-wedding session of a cousin of mine and her fiance. way cute! i can NOT wait to go through the pics and show you some of the fun things we got up to.

although the rain did ruin our fine Saturday photo shoot, we ended up taking a stroll down Brighton! I've always wanted to go to those hut things! there i was! yay!!!! yes, jumping with a very silly face! my hubby came along as my babysitter. he did amazing!!!! considering every time i went to shoot, Benjamin cried for the whole time i was gone until i came back to the car. bless......
next time i need to hire proper babysitter / assistant he said... any takers?

lets see where my feet took me...

pretty $5 shoes
brighton beach
brighton beach
Renita Stuart Photography
my hot hubby
baby Canon


1 comment:

Cyn said...

Love the shoes!! Fun times you had eh? :) The pic of Jeremy modelling while playing a pink case iPhone... hilarious :) Benjamin.. chub chub... super cute! Can't wait to see you all!