Monday, February 21, 2011

what happened 2 days after Valentine's day

which was on the 16th February 2011...

I went into Labour! that was the short version.

long version: I went to my antenatal appointment in the morning and was told that my liver level was a tad high than what they want... so with everything and my history etc etc, they decided to induce me that day! yes... i did freak out. i haven't packed my hospital bag, organise anything, my mother in law isn't here yet, i haven't edit a family session i shot last week... and most of all, i don't think i was mentally prepared. laugh laugh laugh.

so went back home, picked tave up from kindy, packed my bag, got a fast couple of pics with tave and the bump before it dissapear, went to Myer to get some maternity bras (lol) then checked in into the hospital at 6pm ish. Admitted to the labour ward at 8, got my water broken at 9, labour started about 9.20pm, and little baby with a little doodle comes out at 11.44pm! fast fast fast... but this silly BIG clock was around my vision and because of it, i thought it was the longest labour ever. haha.

but yes! he is here! this entry is to be continued..... and these are the photos that are managed to be in my camera from the day.

IMG_6350
IMG_6354
IMG_6356
IMG_6367

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Hahaha. This post made me laugh. 'Went to myer to buy maternity bras' haha xx

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!! ha ha. i bet you handled with a huge amount of grace! xxxxxx

AdeLheid said...

Congratulations on your new baby Boy ;)
Your pose in the labour ward is so funny hahaha...

Cyn said...

hahaha... very funny! And I love the pics of you and Tave. So precious! :) Congrats my dear sis!

Felicia Oh said...

Hi Renita, wow, i rejoice with you! I had a stillbirth last Feb, lost our first born, a beautiful girl named Naomi. I read you suffered a lost last January too..

AND WE GAVE BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL - REBEKAH THIS FEB! 14TH TO BE EXACT AND SO DID YOU! Benjamin is sooo beautiful too!! Congratulations!!! God is soooo faithful!!!