Wednesday, January 20, 2010

this is how we do birthdays in australia

so finally, i got my hands on the photos that Sommer took during all the birthday months we had.
Jeremy's birthday was on September, mine on October, Tave was November, December is Jesus's and January will be bub no.2 which until now.... still patiently waiting until he/she is ready to come out and say hello to the world.
I could tell you a million words how frustrated, excited mixed feeling I have right now, but instead, I'd just tell you I'm keeping everything in a sweet spirit and just being so patient... gosh! i hate being patient.
anyhow... here are the photos from Jeremy's birthday month. bless him for being 25!



Renita Stuart Photography BLOG
Renita Stuart Photography BLOG
Renita Stuart Photography BLOG
Renita Stuart Photography BLOG
Renita Stuart Photography BLOG

No comments: